Worship and Writing Masterclass
- Grammy and Dove Award nominated songwriter with multiple #1’s and top 10 hits
- Over 100 songs recorded and over 15 Million records sold
- Top 50 CCLI song “Even So Come” and one of radio’s most played songs of 2016
- Songs recorded by Chris Tomlin, Passion, Jesus Culture, Bethel, Vertical Worship, Jeremy Riddle, Mosaic Worship, Elevation Church, One Sonic Society, Red Rocks Worship, Backstreet Boys, Nick Lachey, Martina McBride, LeAnn Rimes, Leona Lewis, David Archuleta, Britt Nicole, Jeremy Camp, Brandon Heath, Ben Rector, Hawk Nelson, The Afters, Tyrone Wells, among others
- Former publishing deals with Sony Music Publishing, Disney, Brentwood Benson, Universal, & Rightbank Music
- Worship Leader for 8 Years at Metro Calvary Chapel in Los Angeles, CA
- 2 Years Part Time Worship Leader at Gateway Franklin, Franklin, TN
- 10 Years traveling leading Worship at various Youth Camps
- Guest worship leader at The Rock San Diego, Elevation Church and others
*Songs featured on the Super Bowl, American Idol, Dancing With The Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, Hyundai Commercial, Quanitco, TLC, ESPN, UP Network, and many more
Why a Songwriting Masterclass for Churches?
The songs of Passion, Hillsong, Bethel and many others, have been a huge resource for the Global church, encouraging us over and over again with prayers and anthems of worship. I am so grateful for the music that comes out of these movements. But in the same way, I also believe it’s equally important to equip the worship leaders and musicians in the Local Church, to write quality songs for their people to sing.
In Revelation, Jesus wrote letters to 7 churches in 7 different cities. Why didn’t He address each church with the same letter? Because each church and city had a unique call. I believe that your church is no different. You have a unique opportunity to find the voice of your church, by equipping your team to write songs that express your DNA and the heartbeat of your people, and puts words and music to what God is doing in your midst.
However, I also realize for most worship teams, writing their own songs can seem intimidating. That’s why I help Churches develop a songwriting culture for their worship creatives, by offering a two day workshop that covers:
Laying The Foundation (Before the Song)
The Basics of Songwriting
Music Business 101
6:30pm - 8:30pm Intro and Writers Night
9am - 4pm Teaching/ Writing